APS is the investment manager of APIL's properties portfolio. The company locates, purchases, and manages the investment properties for APIL on behalf of the investors.
- APS arranges financing of investments through its banking connections.
- APS has developed a small and dedicated group of professionals which includes accounting specialist, financial and asset analysis, record keeping and administration of the portfolio.
- Services such as legal and accounting are outsourced to internationally well known firms.
- The company engages outside consultants for design, engineering, building services as required.
Organization Structure of APS
- APS has entered into a Management Agreement with APIL pursuant to which it provides advice and support services to APIL. APIL currently pay APS an annual Management Fee.
- In addition to the Management Fee, APS is eligible to receive a Performance Fee based on net realized profit (after incidental costs of purchase and sale) for invested properties.
- APS seeks to maximize the potential capital growth as well as rental income for its managed properties portfolio over the medium term. Investment focus is on commercial, industrial and residential properties in Hong Kong with the following characteristics:
|Operation Strategy:||A medium to long-term investor in commercial, industrial and residential properties in Hong Kong.
It derives its revenue from rental and property income including profits from the sale and realization of properties refurbished or held for short-term gain.
|Property Location:||Target properties near major transport nodes, and / or near major new comprehensive developments.|
|Property Size:||Prefer mid to large size units.|
|Value Features:||Target properties with green or sea views, rooftops, balconies, terraces.|
|Value Add:||Target properties with upgrade / repositioning potential.|
|Excluding Type:||Excluding from Greenfield sites, recreational properties, and hotels.|
|Management:||Subject buildings must have sound building managers in place.|
|Loan to Value Ratio:||Current government rules in Hong Kong limit borrowing from local banks to a LVR of 40%.
APIL has a limitation on borrowings of a maximum of 65% LVR.
|Others:||There is key man insurance in place for the Managing Director of the Company.|