- The management team has long experience in the Hong Kong property markets (and other Asian markets). Senior members of the team in some cases have more than 30 years experience in the property sector in Hong Kong.
- The management team is committed, enjoys deep industry knowledge, and has a wide range of contacts in the industry that allow it to access desirable investments.
- The team is able to present the market with credible industry players possessing a rigorous customer service ethic and quality assurance.
- APS is wholly owned by Asian Property Services Holdings Limited ("APSHL"). APS currently has 3 directors – Mr. Peter Churchouse, Ms. Phaik Chin Lim and Mr. Geoffrey G. Hill.
- APS and its directors hold shares in APIL, the property owning vehicle.
Phaik Chin Lim
Managing Director of Asian Property Investments Limited (APIL) and CEO of Asian Property Services Limited (APS), Chin holds an Australian CPA qualification and a degree in Business from Curtin University (WA). Chin has extensive property investment and financial experience. She is formerly CFO of a NASDAQ-listed multinational, Frank Russell Australia, and the Association of Consulting Engineers Australia. She previously held the position of business development manager for the Financial Services Division of ING (HK).
A resident of Hong Kong since 1980, Peter Churchouse has been involved in Asian property markets as a consultant, financial advisor, practitioner and investor for 35 years. He spent more than 15 years at Morgan Stanley where he was Managing Director, strategist, analyst and head of regional real estate research. He later established a fund investing in Asian real estate and real estate securities.
Prior to joining Morgan Stanley, Mr. Churchouse established and ran a property research department and consultancy function for international property consultants, Jones Lang Wootton (now Jones Lang Lasalle) in Hong Kong. He was the project director for the design and planning of one of Hong Kong's new towns in the early 1980's.
Peter has been a frequent commentator on regional economies, markets and property for TV, radio and print media. Mr. Churchouse earned a B.A. and an M.Soc.Sc from the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
Geoff Hill is a merchant banker and Director with over 30 years international experience. He is a former MD of Morgan Grenfell Australia, the Director of Morgan Grenfell PLC, the Chairman of Australasian Investment Holdings Limited and the Chairman of Hong Kong Administrative Services Limited. In Hong Kong, he is currently the Founder and Director of Asian Property Services, the Non Executive Director of Asian Property Investments Limited, and the Executive Chairman of International Pacific Securities Limited Group. Mr. Hill is also a Director or Chairman of 6 Australian public companies, and a current member of RHKYC and WPO Hong Kong Chapter.